You can exchange or request a refund on any item as long as you return it in the original packaging/condition, within 30 days of receipt. Unless otherwise agreed in writing (and subject to the points below), to process a return (refund or exchange), you must send the item(s) back to us - unwashed, unused, and in a resalable condition.
- All returned orders must be sent back to their original location of fulfilment. For further information on what return address to use, please get in contact with us at email@example.com.
- All goods are returned to us at your own expense and risk. We advise that you use where possible, postal solutions to ensure their safety and security
- We can only refund delivery charges if the return is a result of our error or faulty goods
- For exchanges and in the event an item is permanently out of stock, the option of a refund or an alternative will be offered. We will email you to confirm the option you would prefer us to take.
- We do not charge you to send an exchanged item back to you.
- You will receive a refund, store credit, or confirmation of despatch of your exchanged order (if in stock) within 21 working days of receipt. You'll usually get your refund or exchanged items much quicker than this - but feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have received nothing during this time.
For all orders placed with us from countries other than the UK, please contact our team if an item is faulty/incorrect to discuss whether a return is necessary. The above points will still apply but we will try and advise you in the best way possible, taking into consideration overseas shipping logistics.
We always strive to ensure our customer service and quality of commerce will delight you. We will endeavour to update the information on our website for your ease of reference. As detailed in our Terms and Conditions we accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information contained within the website. So please do get in contact with us if you have any queries.